Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Outside Looking In

From the outside looking in,
Where do I begin?
I’ve been on the outside all my life,
Trying to stand it with all my might.

People running,
I’m sitting,
Cannot keep up,
Going to a friend’s house,
And not being able to get in,
From the outside looking in,
But now I am able to begin,
Anew,
And realize what,
I’ve been through.

Its not as bad as many have had to do,
I have a great life,
Not full of strife,
And have many friends,
Who will be there till all ends.

I may not be like everyone else,
I am unique,
Nothing a matter with that,
If I am on the outside looking in,
There is no possible way to win.

So that is why I deal with what I’ve got,
Because if I don’t,
Then I might be on the outside,
One day,
Not being able to look in.

No comments:

Post a Comment