Sunday, September 18, 2011

Listen

Is there anyone out there?
Is there anyone,
Who hears the words I say?
I feel like my life,
Is slipping away,
I need someone,
To help me make it through today,
I need someone to listen,
Someone to listen.

Now we’ve all felt,
That way before,
When all the good things,
Went out the door,
There was no one to turn to,
No one to pick us up,
Off the floor,
But now it’s time,
For all that to change.

When your friend needs,
A helping hand,
Make up your mind,
That it’s time to make a stand,
Reach out and say,
Is everything okay?
Don’t just run away,
Back to your own life,
Far from the strife.

Yes, there’s somebody out there,
Somebody,
Who hears the words you say,
When you feel your life,
Is slipping away,
When you need someone,
To help you make it through today,
There will be someone to listen,
Someone to listen.

Wouldn’t you want,
Someone to be there,
When you don’t know what to do?
Wouldn’t you want,
Someone to help you?
Here’s your chance,
To make things right,
Be someone who listens,
When life turns into a fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment