Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Accepted

How it feels to be accepted,
Is something I cannot explain,
But it feels like the storm has ended,
And I’m out of the rain,
I cannot thank you enough,
For making my life less tough.

But don’t cry because of me,
My life is great as you can see,
If one day you’re feeling down,
I’ll make a smile out of that frown,
You are the first to hear the words I say,
And make me not want to go away.

If only everyone could be like you,
It would make those like me,
Want to live life through,
Don’t change,
You’re already who you should be,
Don’t change,
You already hold the key,
To a perfect life.

I hope my words make,
You think about every breath you take,
Because there are people out there,
Who have one more breath as their only care,
So I’m asking you to live,
Giving all that you can give.

Thank you for taking the time,
With all my words that rhyme,
To sit and listen to me,
You’ve changed my life, you’ll soon see,
This is only just the start,
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment